Hip Hop Movement – East Africa pt 2
East Africa Hip Hop Movement
Synopsis: Who says Hip Hop is a Genre, Who says Hip Hop is only in the West, Who Says Hip Hop is only a Song?? This thought provoking Short film gets into contact with a handful of living hip hop headz of East Africa, from lyricist to graphitti artists.
1. Director: Boris Shiangeni
2. Director of Photography: Ezekiel Ngotho Kariuki
3. Editor: Boris Shiangeni
4. Sound Mix Kariuki Kiama N.
5. Music Head Bangaz Entertainment-
6. Presenter Richie Rich
7. Script/storyboard Ezekiel Ngotho Kariuki
8. Production Manager Daggy
9. Film Title: East African Hip Hop Movement
10. Artist: –
11. Language: English
12. Genre: documentary — Arts & Culturel
13. Format: DVD – PAL
14. Length: 00:17:47:17
15. Production Year: 2008
16. Broadcasted: –
17. Producer: Ezekiel Ngotho Kariuki.
18. Executive Producer Myndz Community
E-mail: [email protected]
Name of Production Firm: MYNDZ COMMUNITY
“Bringing Media to Your Community”